Please read these Terms of Service. By using BullMarkets.co or the BullMarkets Alexa Skills Briefing, you agree to abide by this agreement.
1. Acceptance of and Modification to this Agreement. Welcome to BullMarkets.co (the “Site”). The owners and operators of Site (“we” or “us”) provide the service at the Site (the “Service”) subject to these terms and conditions. By using the Service, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Agreement”). We reserve the right to modify this Agreement at any time. Any such modifications shall be effective upon posting on this website. To use the Services, you must be of legal age to enter into a binding contract and not be prohibited from using the Services by the laws of the jurisdiction from which you access the Services.
2. NOTICE REGARDING INFORMATION ON THE SITE: The contents of this Site are provided for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be construed as advice. While the information shared on this Site is believed to be accurate and reliable, the owners/operators of this website specifically disclaim all warranties, express, implied or statutory, regarding the accuracy, timeliness, and/or completeness of the information contained herein. Because the terms of third-party offers referenced on this website are subject to change without notice, visitors are encouraged to independently verify the terms of any such offers prior to participating in them. Because this website is intended to provide general information only, you should discuss your specific needs with a qualified professional. The Site and the content contained thereon are provided on an “as is” basis.
Troy Bombardia and BullMarkets.co are not legally or financially responsible for any losses you may incur from reading, listening, or watching content from BullMarkets.co
The publishers of BullMarkets.co and Fundamental Capital are not investment advisors, and they do not provide investment advice or recommendations directd to any particular subscriber or in view of the particular circumstances of any particular person. Readers and members of BullMarkets.co who buy, sell, or hold securities should do so with caution and consult with their financial advisor.
3. Modification to or Termination of Services. You acknowledge and agree that we may modify or terminate the Services and any of its features at any time or terminate your access to them without notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party as a result of any such modification or termination. You may discontinue use of the Service at any time without notice to us.
4. The Service. The Service is designed to help you locate news and information that may be of interest to you and to help you locate products, services, and suppliers that may be of interest to you. We own and retain all intellectual property rights in the Service. While we are not required to screen content accessible through links on the Service, we reserve the right to do so and to remove any such links at any time. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any third party content and that you must evaluate any such third party content and bear all risks associated with any use of the content, including any reliance on the accuracy or completeness of the information.
5. Use of the Services. You may use the Services for your individual personal use and you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or otherwise exploit the Services for any commercial purpose. You agree to access the Service through the interface provided by this website and that you will not use a robot or any other process to monitor or copy the Services.
6. Content You Submit. By posting or submitting content on or to the Service (regardless of the form or medium with respect to such content, whether text, videos, photographs, audio or otherwise), you grant us and our affiliates, agents and third party contractors a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, display, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any content you submit, post or display through the Services. You shall be solely responsible for your own submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with each of your submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to grant the above license to us. You agree that you will not: (i) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant us all of the rights granted herein; (ii) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or any third party; (iii) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; or (iv) unless you have received our prior express written consent, post advertisements or solicitations of business. We reserve the right to remove or not publish submissions without prior notice.
7. If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and believe that user content infringes upon your copyright, please submit notice, pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512(c)) to our Copyright Agent with the following information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) the URL of the location containing the material that you claim is infringing; (iv) your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
8. None of the ideas on this website are meant to be construed as professional financial advice. Take my market outlook, quantitative models, and discretionary thoughts at your own risk. Copy the trades at your own risk. I am not personally or financially responsible if you lose money by using the ideas on this website. This website is meant for information purposes only. I do not run your portfolio for you. What you trade/invest in is ultimately up to you.