Simple trading strategy that generates 17.2% per year
Hi everyone! My goal here at Bull Markets is to show you that:
- You don’t have to be a genius to consistently beat the markets.
- Working smart (in the right direction) is more important than working hard. Many full-time traders can’t even really beat buy-and-hold.
- Using unbiased quantitative strategies is better than “guessing” whether the market will go up or down.
I want to show you a very simple strategy that beats buy and hold. This model literally has 4 lines.
- Buying and holding the S&P 500 has generated an average of 8.1% per year over the past 30 years.
- This strategy has generated an average of 17.2% per year over the past 30 years.
- More importantly, this strategy helps you avoid gut-wrenching losses in bear markets like 2008.
This strategy is FREE: I just want to show you that beating the markets doesn’t take a PhD or 180 IQ.
This strategy is available to everyone who subscribes to our email newsletter:
- If you are subscribed already, please check your email at the end of today. The strategy will be in our daily newsletter.
- If you aren’t subscribed yet, go to our homepage and please do so. You will be given immediate access to this strategy.
Cheers, and happy trading everyone!