Hi everyone! If you’re a finance/investment/trading blogger, then you’ll definitely want to hear me out.
I recently hired a full-time assistant to find and handle private advertisers for the BullMarkets.co blog. The blog gets 50-60k pageviews a month and is growing 10-20% per month.
The Bull Markets blog network
We are a network of personal finance, investment, and trading blogs that help each other find private advertisers. How?
- Sign up for the network by emailing me at email@example.com
- It’s completely free. No fees whatsoever.
- Whenever my assistant asks an advertiser “do you want to advertise on the BullMarkets.co blog”, she will also ask “do you want to advertise on a network of X # of blogs”. This way, everyone in the network gains exposure to that advertiser.
- Essentially, my assistant will help you find private advertisers (sponsored posts, banner ads) for free.
- If an advertiser is interested in your blog, I will direct him/her to contact you directly. You can deal with the advertiser directly and negotiate a deal for your own blog.
- BullMarkets.co will not take a fee in any part of this transaction. You negotiate with the advertiser. You set the rates. My assistant simply provides you with exposure to a massive group of potential advertisers.
So what do I get in return?
- If an advertiser approaches you directly to advertise on your blog, can you please refer him/her to the network as well? That way everyone in the network benefits and we grow our pool of potential advertisers. This is based on an honor system.
- Please paste the following badge on your blog’s sidebar or footer, and link it back to this webpage. That way other bloggers can find out about the network and benefit too. This is also based on an honor system. We will not be checking to see if members of the network have placed this badge on their blogs. So if you want to join the network but not place the badge, we will still keep you in the network.
- And lastly, I stand to benefit personally from this network (as does everyone in this network). Perhaps some of the advertisers that you guys refer to the network will also advertise on my blog 🙂
- Everyone wins 🙂
Please let me know your thoughts by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The network will go live on February 1, 2018. That’s when my assistant will start to find advertisers. So sign up soon!
What I need from you (if you’re interested)
The advertisers will need to know about your webstats. So please include in your email to me (if you’re comfortable sharing)
- Monthly number of uniques, sessions, and pageviews.
- Average session duration (time)
- Traffic breakdown: direct, referral, and search
- Number of followers on social media.
Please do not send me your stats if you don’t want me to share these with advertisers.