Here’s everything in the Bull Markets Membership Program.
- You must login to access them.
- Click here if you are interesting in joining or finding out more about the Membership Program.
- Click here to see what our trading models are saying about the markets right now, and how we’re trading.
#1 Medium-Long Term Model
Click here for the Medium-Long Term Model’s latest reading. Learn if it’s bullish or bearish right now, and how we’re trading this.
- Logic behind the Medium-Long Term Model
- Medium-Long Term Model: bull market component
- Medium-Long Term Model: stop losses
- Medium-Long Term Model: bear market component
- Medium-Long Term Model: “significant correction” component
- When to buy into a “significant correction”
- Backtest for this model
- Aggregate BUY/SELL dates and reasons
- Medium-Long Term Model: what happens if you use SSO instead of UPRO
Here’s a safer way to implement the Medium-Long Term Model (recommended)
#2 Other quantitative trading models
Medium Term Volatility Model
Our Medium Term Volatility Model predicts when the stock market’s volatility will spike.
- When the Medium Term Volatility Model is very low, it predicts that volatility will rise.
- When the Medium Term Volatility Model is very high, it predicts that volatility will fall.
Volatility spikes (e.g. VIX spikes) coincide with short term declines in the stock market that sometimes see the S&P 500 fall 6-10%. Hence, this model is useful for predicting short term declines in the stock market.
Click here to see the Medium Term Volatility Model’s latest reading.
Here’s a non-updated image of what the Medium Term Volatility Model looks like. We update the Medium Term Volatility Model on a daily basis in the Membership Program.
Short Term Trading Model
The Short Term Trading Model yields an average annual return of 22%. Here are the returns (log scale).
The Short Term Trading Model is most suitable for short term traders. It is not for medium term or long term traders.
Click here to access the Short Term Trading Model’s real-time trades. Trades are made at the end of the trading day.
Click here to understand the concept behind the Short Term Trading Model.
For immediate alerts on when this model is updated, please email me at email@example.com I will add you to the email list that I contact whenever a new trade has been placed. These alerts are only available to those in the Membership Program.
Here is the Short Term Trading Model’s performance on a log scale.
Bonus: Easiest trading model ever that beats 95% of traders
Bonus: model for medium term trading in a bear market
#3 Risk models
Long term models
- Recession Probability Model This model predicts the probability that a U.S. recession will begin within the next few months
- Long Term Risk Model This model predicts how close the U.S. stock market is to a major bull market top. Different from the Medium-Long Term Model. Here is how to use the Long Term Risk Model for position size determination.
- Long Term Volatility Model This model predicts long term bottoms and tops in the stock market’s volatility. Can be used to trade $VIX
- USD Long Term Model This model predicts the U.S. Dollar’s long term direction
Medium term models
- Liquidity Problem Model This model is a part of the Medium-Long Term Model
- Mean Reversion Model This model is a part of the Medium-Long Term Model
- Stock Bond Ratio Model This model calculates a Stock:Bond Ratio to understand when you should buy buys and when you should buy stocks
#4 Member-only market studies
Click here to see our member-only market studies.
These market studies are more detailed than our free market studies.
- How to create a “Fair Value Model” for trading the U.S. stock market
- Quantitative Model for Investing in Real Estate (that beats buy and hold by 2x)
- Improving the Golden/Death Cross Model with Initial Claims filter
- Momentum+Contrarian Model that generates 13.9% per year
- How to predict and trade the bond market
- How to be safe at the top of a bull market
- Testing a new yield curve model for the U.S. stock market
Here’s a free gift to thank you for being in the Membership Program!